Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Back in Longyearbyen

The ride back to Longyearbyen is much quicker and we are able to take our time and enjoy some of the sites along the way. Still, I crave one thing: a shower. After unloading the sleds that we have pulled with our snowmobiles that carried our supplies and baggage, we are back to the hotel. I see myself. What this insanity has done to my appearance I will survive too, much more easily. Finally, a hot shower and a bed. It is done.

I am thinking it would be great to come back when the sun never rises, or the sun never sets, or February when the sky is mostly blue and you can see the reflection of the sun on the Earth´s surface, even if you cannot see the sun itself until March.

On second thought....

1 comment:

  1. Oh my God Adam this is unbelievable. I never even knew you were so gifted. Love love your work.

    LaVerne

    ReplyDelete